The Thirteen Drow Cities was a name given to the first Drow cities founded in the underworld of Kazrrad, founded just before the fall of the Empire of Drow in the case of the two oldest ones and in the following two millennia, between the 12.200 to the 10.000 b.a.H, cities that will rule the destinies of much of the early history of the Kazrradian Drows up to the Dwarven Wars around the 2.000 - 1.000 b.a.H.
The known thirteen cities were:
- Ched'Lolthan, first drow city of the underworld of Kazrrad, founded at the 12.200 b.a.H.
- Lolth'Ilthan, founded in the final years of the Empire of Drow by refugees at the 12.050 b.a.H.
- Llurth-Negeél, first foundation after the fall of the empire, around the 12.000 b.a.h
- Luihalen'Tar, (11.090 b.a.H.)
- Erehel-Sinu, (11.700 b.a.H.)
- Abathagan, (11.500 b.a.H.)
- Szithilhan, (11.300 b.a.H.)
- V'Elddrins (11.100 b.a.H.)
- Orlytar (11.000 b.a.H.)
- Manzarraza (10.800 b.a.H.)
- The Three Erased Drow Cities: The name of other three cities was unknown, as their names were deleted of the records of drow history during the War of the Holy Spider, and neither was registered their location or reason of destruction. Archeologists often wondered about the destruction of their names, legacy and memories.
Ched'Lolthan was destroyed before the War of the 13 cities, it was re-founded and then abandoned at the dawn of the War of the Holy Spider. Llurt-Negeél was destroyed as result of the war of the 13 cities, and during the War of the Holy Spider, was meant to be erased from recorded history as was the three unknown cities.
In the Dwarven Wars, Luihalen'Tar, Abathagan, Szithilhan and Orlytar will be destroyed. Abathagan and Orlytar will be later re-founded.
V'Elddrins will be destroyed by the Curse of the Doroz, and was later re-founded.